We appreciate your business and want to continuously improve the service we provide. In November 2011,
we launched online invoicing within
myLink, the EarthLink Business customer portal. For better security of your corporate data, we are now
requiring that you log into
myLink to retrieve your bill. You will no longer receive your invoice via
Important Changes to Email Notifications:
- Each month, you will receive an email from EarthLink Business notifying you that your invoice is ready to view.
- Simply follow the link to
myLink to access and analyze your bill.
- Invoices are available in all of the formats you are accustomed to, such as PDF and Excel.
- The new email notification will replace your current email with the invoice attached, and provides greater security
of your corporate data.
Coming Soon! Pay Your Bill on myLink:
- To access the new billing features, you will soon be able to login to
myLink to select View and Pay My Bill from the Billing menu.
- You will also be able to access the billing features directly from the
myLink homepage in the Billing summary box.
- Currently, only the Administrative User has access to the Billing information
and tools, however, additional users within your account can be given access to the Billing information.
Need Access? Ask your Account Administrator to Add You to myLink!
- If you are not a current
myLink user, it's likely that a representative of your company has been designated as the Account
- The Administrator has the ability to create unlimited user accounts and set permissions to authorize users to access the billing features.
- If you do not know who the
myLink Administrator is for your company, please contact EarthLink Business Customer Care.
Not a myLink Member?
- Go to https://mylink.earthlinkbusiness.com
- Click Not a member? Register today!
- In the Account Type section, leave the Account, PIN and Welcome Code fields blank. Enter an OMS number
and its corresponding service ZIP code.
- Complete the rest of the form and click Submit.
For more details view the Bill Guide.
Our Customer Care team is ready to help you with any issues you may have during this transition. Please contact
us anytime by calling 1-866-636-4357 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.