As a result of billing system enhancements, you will notice billing layout changes and be introduced to your EarthLink myLink portal to retrieve bill information. The following details outline the changes and enhancements taking place in July 2014. If you have questions at any time, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-957-4872 (option 6).
Billing Layout Changes:
- Invoice Reporting – Your new invoice format will combine all locations and charges into a single invoice.
- New Account Number – Your account numbers will be updated. Please make note of your new account number(s) for your billing records.
- New Billing Address – Please note a change in our remittance address. Future bill payments should be made to EarthLink Business 1058, P.O. Box 2252, Birmingham, AL 35246-1058.
- New Billing Cycle – Your invoice will now be issued on the 8th of the month. The first invoice will include prorations from the 1st to the 7th of the month. The first invoice affected is July 8, 2014.
- Taxes – Customers are responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local sales taxes.
- Late Fee Assessment – We will be assessing a 1.5% late fee on payments not made by invoice due dates. A 30-day grace period will apply during this transition.
- Please note we have renamed CenterBeam 365+ to EarthLink Collaboration Suite. Your service remains the same as this change only affects the name of the product.
Billing Delivery – Welcome to the myLink Portal:
- Bill Delivery – You will receive a monthly email notification when your invoice is ready. It will include a direct link to EarthLink's "myLink" secure customer portal website where you can view your billing statements. PDF invoices will no longer be emailed.
- Signing up for the myLink portal – To create an account, simply click on the link provided in your monthly email notification or go directly to https://portal.EarthLinkcloud.com and enter the temporary portal username and password you received in your welcome letter on or about July 1. If you'd like to set up an account early, please contact us at 1-800-957-4872 (option 6) for assistance.
- Portal Functionality – The myLink portal has 6 key tabs: Services, Tools, Billing, Support, Account, and Community. The main home page will also display customer account details, outstanding invoices, and service descriptions.
- Services Tab – From this tab you can see a list of your services and domains.
- Tools Tab – From this tab you can check the availability of domains and review prices of each product/service. The reports that you have come to rely upon can be found in this tab including the Service Reference Report, the All Billing Report, the Email Usage Back-up Report, the Server Usage Back-up Report and the Professional Services Back-up Report.
- Billing Tab – From this tab you can view invoices, create billing inquiries and make payments.
- To pay a bill, select view invoice to see the invoice details and pay the invoice. At the top of the invoice the invoice status is stated with an option to "Pay Now".
- To pay an outstanding balance in full or make a partial payment, select the "Pay All" button at the bottom of the screen and select the "Make Payment" button.
- Support Tab – From this tab you can submit billing and sales tickets.
- Account Tab – From this tab you can view user profiles and change myLink portal passwords.
- Community Tab – From this tab you can view downloads, blog, announcements and what's new at EarthLink.
The myLink portal is your new billing management tool. For all other services, to update your account information, add or change services, or submit (view and close) support tickets, please continue to refer to the myCenterBeam portal at my.centerbeam.com.
Thank you for your time and attention. We thank you for your business and look forward to making this transition a smooth and pleasant experience. Again, if you have questions at any time, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-957-4872 (option 6).