Does your IT organization spend most of their time maintaining IT infrastructure instead of focusing on your business' next
application needs? Is your IT organization able to meet your changing needs for capacity and performance? Virtualizing your computing
environment will simplify your IT infrastructure, free your IT staff from spending their time on infrastructure maintenance and
allows you to focus IT on initiatives to support your strategic businesses goals.
Virtualization such as cloud hosting services improves the efficiency, availability and performance of IT resources and applications.
Virtualization reduces capital expenses for computing and storage and scales operating costs with expected and unexpected
computing demands. Whether you utilize cloud services for disaster recovery or host server environments, you can mitigate your
risks from hardware failure, avoid on site power loss and increase mobility by relying on EarthLink to virtualize your
computing and storage systems.
Our IT solutions consultants are your extended staff to help you design and implement the hosted solutions that best fits your business.
- Add new capacity quickly-configured the way you want it, without hardware delays, costs and risk
- Respond to sudden, seasonal, or variable demands without fire drills, late nights and budget overruns
- Businesses running VMware typically save 50-70% by consolidating their IT resources
- EarthLink Business can help you design a customized solution to build only what your business requires
- Reduce server sprawl by creating secure IT environments for individual business units and to optimize server utilization across multiple cloud environments.
- FlexCloud Assessment helps businesses calculate the baseline compute capacity required to achieve a cost effective solution, with the ability to burst when additional resources are required.
- Create both public and private virtual environments for physical and logical separation with private MPLS or VPN architecture.
- Data Protection to safeguard your data and a Disaster Recovery option mirrors your data in a second EarthLink data center for rapid recovery.
- Deploy a private cloud solution to meet the following requirements to move on-premises physical or virtual hardware to the cloud
- Extend your on-premises virtualized private environment to the cloud, and manage entire virtualized environment through a single interface
- Private Cloud is provided via dedicated resources enabling a business to maintain security and privacy policies and to maintain complete control over their own Cloud environment.
- VMware vCenter for centralized management, scalability and control with complete visibility, customizable dashboards, real-time performance and capacity analytics
- Consultants determine how your company can benefit from the Cloud
- Consultants evaluate your business's current IT infrastructure and applications and IT requirements for the future, and then develop a comprehensive migration and implementation plan to accelerate your time to value
- A comprehensive Assessment Findings Report is delivered to your team in an interactive readout session.
- Customized cloud workspace to control and protect your business applications and data
- Anywhere, anytime end-user secure access to an unlimited number of applications and data from any device,
company owned or personal, via any internet or private connection
- Ongoing management and monitoring of all applications and system upgrades and patches
- Hosted in a SSAE 16 SOC2 certified data center delivering a consistent and agile virtual environment
- Easily install, customize, and scale applications you need in a private, secure, dedicated server environment
- Choose from a prebuilt dedicated server or custom-build your own dedicated server solution
- Experienced server engineers to build and manage your dedicated server so you can focus on growing your business
- Dedicated Hosting Servers offered with managed hosting plan option
- Instantaneous online access to data - replicated on disks, not tape
- Define your levels of backup - incremental, full system, and real time
- Implement best practices for data retention to satisfy compliance requirements
- Data remains intact and recoverable for disaster recovery protection
- Full hardware or virtual hardware disaster recovery options replicating mission-critical applications
- Highly redundant and SSAE 16 SOC2 certified data center and team of disaster recovery engineers
- Cloud Disaster Recovery workstations keep your employees on the job when your primary location is out of commission during a
- Fully-managed shared hosting solutions to support your organization's needs
- Hosted in an enterprise-class Data Center ensures your hosted site will always be available and operating