Let our certified equipment consultants help you choose the right communication system for your business. Select from our
portfolio of solutions from Cisco, Polycom, Avaya, NEC and ADTRAN. It's easy to cut your telephony costs by using IP to pass
voice and data traffic and gain efficiencies by centralizing administrative applications. By implementing our
Contact Center Solutions, you can improve inbound calls through routing and receive
important feedback will advanced reporting.
Our managed router offering gives you the flexibility of tasking our team to support your
networking needs end-to-end. Whether you choose basic service with ping monitoring and proactive outage ticketing or an advanced
solution with utilization polling and reporting, you'll rest easy knowing our team is ready to support your needs 24x7x365.
Want to learn more? Follow the links below or request a quote from our team of experts
- Offers the robustness and quality of service that voice service requires
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Uses IP to maximize network efficiency, reducing capital costs
- Enables rich, new multimedia services, such as Web-enabled multimedia contact centers, unified communications
- Provides agents with the right information to up sell and offer promotions that expand business with
current customers and close sales with new prospects.
- Operate as close to capacity as possible through monitoring and reporting capabilities that enable
you to utilize agents in the most appropriate manner.
- Responsive and interactive contact center improves customer satisfaction and can increase customer loyalty.
- 24x7x365 proactive network and equipment monitoring
- Automatic trouble ticket generation in the event of an outage
- Automated fault isolation and repair
- Anytime-access to graphs, reports, and ticket progress via the myLink customer web portal
- Intuitive Google Maps app with five-minute auto-refresh showing all of your service locations clearly marked Up, Down, or Degraded
- Bandwidth utilization data graphing with day, week, month, and annual views for each router interface
- Improved network visibility and information access
- More efficient IT staff and resource utilization
- No need to buy additional hardware to keep pace with growth