MPLS Hosted Network Security Basic Package
- Ideal for a business with basic security needs.
- Prevents malicious attacks and ensuring clean data.
- Includes a firewall with Stateful Packet Inspection.
- Tracks the state of the network connections and has the ability to identify legitimate packets for different types of connections.
- Maintains the state of the active connections and only known active connections will be allowed to pass through the firewall. All other packets will be rejected.
- Package can be customized to allow or block ports and protocols and is configured for Network Address Translation (NAT) and Port Address translation (PAT).
MPLS Hosted Network Security Advanced Package
- Ideal for businesses that want to reduce the security enforcement burden on their IT staff.
- Includes all features of the Basic Package, but is more customizable, enabling filtering by category within pre-defined descriptions.
- Package adds URL Filtering, Web Content Filtering and Application Control to the Basic MPLS Hosted Network Security package.
- With this package, the customer can allow or block access to websites using:
- URL Filtering - also known as whitelist or blacklist. The customer specifically states which websites should be accessible (whitelist) or blocked (blacklist) at the firewall.
- Content Filtering - allows the customer to choose categories of websites to block at the firewall. This feature can be used to block or allow access to common Internet categories like social networking, and potentially liable and/or controversial material.
- Application Control - allows the customer to control the type of applications that can access data outside the firewall. Using this feature, companies can block non-approved application categories such as Chat or Peer-to-Peer clients from operating through the firewall.
MPLS Hosted Network Security Premium Package
- Includes all Basic and Advanced Package features.
- Further customize the Advanced Package specifically for your business using whitelist/blacklist and more granular content and application filters.
- Ideal for customers protecting sensitive data that requires an additional layer of security, such as Social Security numbers, credit card data and many other forms of confidential information.
- The Premium package adds:
- Data Leak Prevention (DLP) - allows the customer to define specific patterns in the data that would be monitored or blocked. Confidential information such as Social Security numbers, credit card numbers and other critical company assets can be defined and protected from theft.
- Intrusion Detection Service (IDS) - detects malicious content within the data stream and logs the detected anomalies. This service can be provided stand-alone or in conjunction with Intrusion Prevention Services (IPS) which prevents the identified traffic from entering the customer's network.
- Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware/Anti-Spyware - scans the data stream for potentially harmful viruses, malicious software or tracking software. This software can be in an email attachment, embedded in a website or received in a variety of other ways. When the system detects this type of software, the activity is logged and the identified software is prevented from entering the customer's network.