MPLS Hosted Network Security Basic Package
- Ideal for a business with basic security needs.
- Prevents malicious attacks and ensuring clean data.
- Includes a firewall with Stateful Packet Inspection.
- Tracks the state of the network connections and has the ability to identify legitimate packets for different types of connections.
- Maintains the state of the active connections and only known active connections will be allowed to pass through the firewall. All other packets will be rejected.
- Package can be customized to allow or block ports and protocols and is configured for Network Address Translation (NAT) and Port Address translation (PAT).
MPLS Hosted Network Security Premium Package
- Includes all Basic and Advanced Package features.
- Further customize the Advanced Package specifically for your business using whitelist/blacklist and more granular content and application filters.
- Ideal for customers protecting sensitive data that requires an additional layer of security, such as Social Security numbers, credit card data and many other forms of confidential information.
- The Premium package adds:
- Intrusion Detection Service (IDS) - detects malicious content within the data stream and logs the detected anomalies. This service can be provided stand-alone or in conjunction with Intrusion Prevention Services (IPS) which prevents the identified traffic from entering the customer's network.
- Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware/Anti-Spyware - scans the data stream for potentially harmful viruses, malicious software or tracking software. This software can be in an email attachment, embedded in a website or received in a variety of other ways. When the system detects this type of software, the activity is logged and the identified software is prevented from entering the customer's network.