EarthLink Complete™ Voice offers advantages such as increased productivity, cost savings, geographic flexibility
and disaster recovery. Explore more information about the EarthLink Complete™ Voice product family by clicking the
- Offers a competitively priced alternative to premise-based IP PBX solutions with virtually no upfront costs
- Enterprise features for smaller businesses without the complexity and capital expense of a new phone system
- Allows you to fully outsource the cost and complexity of maintaining your own PBX-we maintain and upgrade
the equipment, reducing your IT costs
- End to end IP communications solution that includes voice service, phones, and Internet access
- Supports single or multi-site implementations
- Drastically reduces costs associated with MACs (moves/adds/changes)
- Simple system management and minimized operating expenses
- Nationwide local telephone service including long distance and Internet
- Dynamic bandwidth offers flexibility between voice and data channels to increase productivity
- Multiple access methods including DSL, T1 and Ethernet
- A full line of Custom Local Area Signaling Services (CLASS) features, including hunting
- Add powerful options including auto attendant and MPLS to connect multiple locations
- SIP Trunking physical layer failover automatically reroutes to a secondary connection if the primary is
unresponsive providing you with an instantaneous recovery solution
- SIP Trunking supports select IP PBX's including Cisco, Avaya, NEC and Mitel
- Utilize powerful routing options to reroute calls to overcome disaster scenarios
- Load balancing provides the ability for a single trunk group to be shared by multiple PBX's providing
- Auto reroute automatically routes calls to any 10 digit number in the event that the primary business
location is unable to accept calls
- Add MPLS service to connect multiple locations
- One service provider, One point of contact, One bill.
- Wireless email and Internet makes you more productive.
- EarthLink Business Mobile delivers nationwide wireless coverage on a leading cellular network.
- Remove the barrier between long distance and mobile by bundling your services today.
- Audio and Web Conferencing options available
- Initiate calls 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- No reservations required and no time limit
- Leader controls all conference commands